Middle managers spend at least two full days a week in meetings and senior executives can be in meetings up to four days a week! Despite the amount of time spent in meetings, many professionals admit that little is accomplished in those meetings. Think of your bottom line; that’s a lot of wasted talent time!
Using our proprietary D3 Approach© , Careerstone will follow these key steps in approaching your meeting facilitation needs:
- Clarify what a successful meeting will do for you and the organization
- Articulate goals
- A draft meeting design
- A final meeting design
- Meeting messaging recommendations
- Opening remark suggestions
- Site recommendations
- A consultative facilitator approach to your meeting (the ability to balance focus on the planned agenda with unexpected events, conflicts, and ideas
- Learning content and just-in-time training if appropriate
- We schedule a debrief meeting designed as an After-Action Review to discuss what went well at your meeting and recommended next steps
- We provide a written meeting report documenting all agreed-upon action steps and recommendations.