Research indicates that 50-80% of all mergers do not live up to expectations because while leaders pay attention to the “business” side of the house, they ignore completely or pay too little attention to the “people” side of the house. Inability or unwillingness from the people involved to merge and align culture has derailed many a merger and many a re-organization. This isn’t about singing together or trust falls; this is about aligning culture so your organization can deliver the services it promises to its stakeholders.
Careerstone Group Consultants will:
- Use a Yes And approach and Appreciative Inquiry to ensure that best practices are an integral part of the cultural alignment initiative
- Offer recommendations to uncover covert barriers to integration and deal with overt barriers
- Help you assess your formal and informal incentive mechanisms to ensure they support not derail cultural cohesion
- Review your work streams, SOP’s, and “the way we do things around here” to ensure they all support cultural cohesion
- Develop a multi-faceted communication strategy to ensure that stakeholders know what’s going on, rather than making it up